About

Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 9, 2014

Mì Quảng (Quang Noodle) - The Simple Love



         Someone told that: the shortest way to a men’s heart is through his stomach. Being young, most Vietnamese boys tend to flirt with sexy girls. They would like to lay their eyes at someone who is beautiful and charming. However, men are more careful to choose their wife, who will be their children’s mother and daughter-in-law of their parents. Obviously, they would rather choose the girls who are proficient in household affairs. Because of this above thinking, when I start to love him, I also start to pay more attention to my kitchen. I often surf the web to search for new recipes. Despite variety of dishes I tried to cook, he still loves only Quang noodle
Vietnamese Noodle with Shrimp and Pork
Quang Noodle with shrimp, pork
          Sometimes, in the morning, I go to market early to buy noodles. Noodles are made from rice flour. Rice flour is steamed, then floored a little bit sesame oil. There are 2 types of noodles, namely white noodles and yellow noodles. Yellow noodles are different from the white ones that it’s also made from rice flour but added some saffron flour. Therefore, yellow noodles are much more delicious than white ones and that’s why my darling likes yellow noodles so much. I buy pork, noodles, shrimps, quail eggs, vegetable, lemon and especially green pimento. Once I have got all the necessary ingredients, I begin to process Quang noodles. This process consists of 3 steps: Boiling the eggs, Cooking the mixture of pork and shrimps and Mixing all of them into boiling water. Finally, I add some pimentos to make the sauce more palatable.
          Now are how to enjoy the noodle. We first need to add clean vegetables to a big bowl and let the noodle on then finally add the sauce of shrimp and pork on top. Don’t forget to add cooked peanuts, cilantros and a little bit lemon juice to enjoy perfect Quang noodle. My darling likes salty food so I also prepare a spicy fish sauce which is made from pure fish sauce and finger-sized, fresh pimento.
        Looking how he enjoys the Quang noodle makes me feel so happy.The sweet mixture of shrimp sauce, pork sauce, the tasty fish sauce with spicy pimento and the sour lemon juice is good enough to glamour that man.

0 nhận xét :

Đăng nhận xét