About

Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 9, 2014

CANH CHUA CÁ LỐC (Snakehead fish sour soup – The Love of Mother)

In the last year of high school, I was busy at studying, there’s nothing in my mind that stronger than the university. Like my friends, every day, I joined the main class while I attended in the tuition class. This time were difficult to me as I had to study on afternoon of second semester.
Canh chua cá lốc _ Bữa cơm gia đình với canh chua cá lốc
Eating Snakehead fish sour soup with rice


After the main class finished, I had to move the tuition class as soon as possible to get a good seat so I could not have a break time between 2 classes. When I left the tuition class on 9 pm, my stomach started demonstrating. But my mouth did not want to activate because the weather was so hot and I had to eat alone. However, I was a lucky person when beside me had a wonderful mother, she is the best chef of mine.

My favorite meal by my mom cook was Snakehead fish sour soup. This soup made me stronger and cooler. Its taste was special such as the sour of “tai chua”, the sweet of snakehead fish meat and the aromatic spices as I was really interesting when enjoy it. Fish with fish sauce not only delicious, but also sweet and salty, there’s no amount of rice was enough.

All tiredness seems to be disappeared. But the thing made me more emotional was that on those nights, my parents and sister were on kitchen with me. One talked, while other one asked about study, and mom picked up with chopsticks so much food for me. She even didn’t let me did things like dig rice, ladle out soup, wash dishes, so maybe the only way to make her happy was that to have a hearty appetite, eat soup appetizingly and try all my best on the the university entrance exam.”



0 nhận xét :

Đăng nhận xét